My Family & Other Animals

Wednesday 28 July 2010

New Cards!

This card gave me the opportunity to use some of the Marianne Designs cutters I bought recently and I love the way they look, so easy to use with your Cuttlebug too (especially if you ignore the instructions enclosed which made using them ten times harder!). The card is a bit of a mish-mash of things, there's some Basic Grey paper, some Magnolia wording and the stamp is by Lilly Of The Valley, who make the cutest images ever.
So I told you I was now into the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and this is the first one I have done. The look on her face is absolutely priceless and I love the costume to bits!

The flower is made using the Tim Holtz flower cutter and it's the first time i've had a go at it. I'm quite pleased with the end result, but I think next time I will use it with the stamps and some Distress inks too - give it some more character.

Overall though i'm quite happy with the finished result - Hope you like it too.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I welcome constructive criticism.