My Family & Other Animals

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Some New Cards For You To Peruse

I have been very busy just lately doing some thank you cards for a neighbour. She runs a charity called Cats in Crisis and she wanted some cards to send to people who have made donations. It's a very rewarding experience to be paid for something you love doing. The neighbour (Lucy) was really surprised I think, when I told her that all the cards had been hand coloured too.
Anyway, on to this little beauty which is part of my Magnolia range of stamps. I have also used a Martha Stewart punch (which I am beginning to really love - such beautiful punches and they are so easy to use) and of course my Nestabilities, which are being used more and more these days. I also bought some of the Magnolia paper and I was pleasantly surprised. The quality of the paper is really fantastic, very, very strokeable, something we crafters really like!
Anyhoo, hope you like this, there are going to be another couple put up today for your viewing pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I welcome constructive criticism.