My Family & Other Animals

Thursday 29 September 2011





Hi-De-Hi Campers!,



well it's been a horrible week so far. I would have posted on Sunday as usual but I've been so full of cold for the last four days, today is the first day I've felt well enough to do anything.



I've made this card as a new home card using a wonderful Steampunk house digi download from Make It Crafty, some paper from Graphic 45 and as I have used my distress inks on the front panels and the 'Home Swet Home' mountboard square, I am going to enter this card into the I Love ProMarkers challenge #85 - Get Distressing.






I have a really cool Christmas card lined up for Sunday, again using Make It Crafty, so keep an eye out for that.



Jo and I are hoping to go to the Odeon on Sunday evening to watch a live broadcast of "The Phantom Of The Opera" from the Royal Albrert Hall. I tried to get the tickets on line today but to no avail so fingers crossed they haven't sold out already. It's a special performance to celebrate the show's 25th Anniversary and Jo and I saw it in the West End years ago, it's the only musical I've seen live that actually moved me to tears!



Watched an amazing film this week too. Nicholas Winding Refn's new film "Drive" starring Ryan Gosling is an absolute masterpiece of european sensibility married to a Hollywood action movie, it was spellbinding (and a little bit violent) with stunning performances from everyone in it. If you only get to see one film this year - make this it!!
Also entered into 4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes



8 comments:

  1. Hi Andy. Fab steampunk imagery & lovely depth of colour. Great card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Andy!!! Your coloring is AMAZING! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love your colouring again. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers, your coloring is superb! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Andy, fab colouring too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    PS I emailed you last week, didn't you get it?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowzers your coloring is AMAZING! Great card! Thank you so much for partaking in our challenge this week at scrapalicioususa.com. ;)
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a stunning Card! I totaly love it! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH WOW ... this is SO COOL Andy!! Thanks so much for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I welcome constructive criticism.