My Family & Other Animals

Monday 5 July 2010

Apologies for being away...

Sorry I haven't added anything for a while, I have been tied up in the most gargantuan task ever! I am transferring all my CD's into I-tunes before I buy myslef an I-pod. Space is always at a premium in a bungalow and the office really does look like downtown Beirut on a wet wednesday!
We've als had bookshelves installed in the living room (hmm, lovely books all in a row), so now the bedroom likes like a tip too! Plus, we are getting a new suite on wednesday and hopefully the B.H.F will be taking the old one away tomorrow morning (or is that today now?), so everything is really topsy turvy but I promise to post some more work again really soon. At least by the following weekend God and space providing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I welcome constructive criticism.