My Family & Other Animals

Sunday 17 June 2012

Kenny K's Krafty Krew

Hi Everyone, as mentioned in my previous post (and I must apologise to my new team mates, I always jump the gun!!) I have made it on to two new design teams. One is Squigglfy and there will be more about them in a future post, the other (and the reason you're reading this!) is Kenny K's challenge blog. After entering my 'Hello Boy's' card into their DT Call I have been richly rewarded with a place on the team. I am particularly pleased as it was my love of Kenny's images that really gave me the push to learn how to colour 'properly' as it were and the fact that it has led me here in less than two years is just so exciting for me.


If you are not familiar with Kenny's work then pop on over to Kenny K Downloads.com and have a shufty at what they have on offer. He is one of the best artists of Digi stamps in the world (in my humble opinion) and he has a massive assortment of images which range from edgy, funky girls with attitude to fun images of animals and animated elements like running baseballs (which just so happens to be June's FREEBIE!!). He lives with Elena in New York and has had work produced all over the world and for some of the world's biggest brands too, he has worked extensively for LEGO and when Pringles had a promotion on in conjunction with the Star Wars Saga coming out on BluRay it was Kenny they turned to, to reproduce the likes of Yoda, Vader and the rest of the gang. He really inspires me and I am incredibly proud to be associated with his name and work.


So now I can officially announce that Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge Blog will be no more from July 1st 2012, it will instead be known as Kenny K's Krafty Krew and I will be on Team B for future challenges. I am currently working on some of Kenny's images, getting ready to put some new cards together and I can't wait to not only share them with you, but to see your creations too.


The future, they say, is so bright I've gotta wear shades!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats though with your coloring skills I am not surprised they nabbed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, can't wait to see your projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh! I had to pop over and say congratulations hun! :) I am so proud of you Andy, I knew you would make the team! Your colouring is amazing and you really made stunning cards with those images!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    PS - I havent heard the word 'shufty' in ages, really made me smile!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Andy can't wait to see what you come up with. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Andy - way to go!! Looking forward to seeing your new cards.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations again Andy, couldn't have happened to a nicer man. Good luck in all that you 'produce'.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Andy! And welcome to the team; looking forward to seeing your creations:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun to be working with you! I knew the moment i saw you enter the DT call, that you would make the team, lol. Your colouring is amazing and so is your creations. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I welcome constructive criticism.