My Family & Other Animals

Sunday 28 October 2012

"They Can Read All About It..."

This weeks challenge over at the Kenny K Krafty Krew blog is  (#117) - Anything But A Card and as you can see, I have made a couple of bookmarks. The top image is one of Kenny's latest images and is called Bow (adult) (available here), the reason for the adult tag is there are two versions of this incredibly sexy image, one features the same lady but facing in the opposite direction and she has a few more clothes on too! I of course couldn't resist the gorgeous chickadee with the garter and a smile. As soon as I showed the finished product to Jo she comandeered it for a friend, so mentioning no names, someone is getting a little homemade bonus in their stocking this year! The second image is called Happy Hour (available here).
The week has gone without any major hitches (for a nice change!!) and we actually have something to look forward to. Unless you have been hiding under a rock this week you must be aware of the fact that the new James Bond movie Skyfall has now (finally) opened. Bond, as a movie franchise at least, is celebrating it's fiftieth anniversary this year and I can still remember the first one I saw in the cinema. That film was "Live and Let Die", so for me Roger Moore was always my favourite Bond, but as you grow older your tastes definately change (something I always thought was a myth but can now confirm to be 100% true!), over the years I have seen EVERY Bond film in the cinema (the only place to see them at their best) and can not wait to see the latest one as it's reviews are phenomenal so far. I think Daniel Craig has the potential to be the best Bond ever and he has certainly boosted the number of women viewers to the franchise. He brings a level of danger and menace to Bond that has always been missing, when he draws his gun you just know someone is going to die and that he won't even blink an eye. Jo and I are hoping to see Skyfall on wednesday morning, the kids are at school and it shouldn't be too busy, so until we have seen it I will remain in a state of permanent excitement!
So until the next time, hope you like the crafty bits and I hope you have a great week ahead too,
take care,
hugs 'n stuff,
Andy
xx
Entered Into: Anything But A Card Challenge #5 - Incorporate Black into your Project
Challenges 4 Everybody Challenge #6 - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge Blog Challenge #161 - Know When To Fold 'em
Stampalot Challenge - Punch Away
The Crafty Pad Designs Challenge #194 - Christmas Is Coming

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your great little bookmarks with us at The Crafty Pad for our Christmas Is Coming Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bookmarks are great. Love the new Kenny K image, she is very sexy indeed. Love the that style bookmark, will certainly have to give that a try. TFS Cheers FiLoMa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sublime bookmarks! Love your coloring and those fab circle sentiments! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for Know When To Fold 'Em!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boys have also been eagerly awaiting the new Bond movie Andy, I hope you enjoy it.

    Two great bookmarks, really like the bold colours you have used.

    Thanks so much for joining our Punch Away theme at Stampalot challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bookmarks Andy. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andy - these are great bookmarks and will make perfect little presents! Thanks for sharing them at The Crafty Pad this week in our "Christmas is Coming" challenge.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous Andrew, great colouring as always.

    I'm with you on Bond (not that I like Bond movies much though). Always favoured Roger Moore, but oh boy, Daniel Craig has pipped it for me and I do actually watch him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andy, glad to hear you are having an uneventful week!!,

    I love ALL of your bookmarks, it's a pity I have a Kindle and cannot use one of these.

    I hope you enjoy the new Bond film it does look good, and as soon as my OH is up to it I hope we can get to see it.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daniel gets my vote as the best Bond - ever!!
    Great book marks here Andy with those saucy little minxes there. Great colour work too.
    Thanks for joining us at Anything But A Card this time.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool bookmarks! Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I welcome constructive criticism.